Thursday, July 8, 2010

Attention Bloggers: Help Baby Bella

Baby Bella
I was browsing my fellow contest blogger Pinay Mommy's I LuV ContEsts aNd MoRe!! when I saw her post about her baby Bella who has hernia.

In her post, she is offering a blog review for $10 to help her daughter for her Hernia operation. When a hernia is not repaired, it may become strangulated.

I am not really familiar with hernia so I made a little research about it. According to emedicinehealth.com hernia occurs when the contents of a body cavity bulge out of the area where they are normally contained. These contents, usually portions of intestine or abdominal fatty tissue, are enclosed in the thin membrane that naturally lines the inside of the cavity. Although the term hernia can be used for bulges in other areas, it most often is used to describe hernias of the lower torso.

I have a soft spot for babies and kids in need because I have a one year old son. Last December, my wife and I were helpless to see him battle pneumonia. Good thing, after nine days of hospital confinement, he was allowed to go home although it was only recently that we discovered that he also has asthma. We know her sister baby Monique is watching him from up above.

So if any blogger out there who wish to help Baby Bella, please send Bella's godmother Pehpot an email (pehcats@gmail.com) and place "Blog Review for a Cause" as subject plus the URL of the blog you wish to be reviewed.

To Pinay Mommy aka Mommy Rubz, I hope you don't mind me posting this along with your cute baby's photo. God bless you and hopefully Baby Bella will get his operation soon

No comments:

Post a Comment