Friday, October 22, 2010

Adopt A Cat

Image was taken from petcaravan.com

When I was young, I remember that the first pet I had was a cute white kitten. But our friendship didn't last long when my parents discovered that I have asthma. (Poor me)

But that was years and years ago and now I can cuddle a cat for as long as I want since I never had any asthma attacks in recent years. But as much as I want to keep a cat or any pet at home, we can't do it since my 1-year old son was also diagnosed with asthma. He must have got it from me (Sorry, Charles)

For those who would like to adopt a cat or a kitten, Hobbes and Landes in Bonifacio High Street in Taguig will host the CARA booth featuring rescued pets that are ready for adoption tomorrow, Oct. 23 from 4 to 9 p.m.

For more information, you can either email cara.adoption@gmail.com or call 0915-8405535. You may also want to visit www.caraphil.org.

No comments:

Post a Comment